Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Killed Her

Poster
    i just knocked my soundcard out while my pc was switched on.

now my hard drive is dead, my motherboard is dead, my RAM probably is and i want to cry.

i just spent most of my money so it will be hard for me to find what i need now

so kids, fasten you stuff up nice and secure B)
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@19 March 2004 - 23:02

now my hard drive is dead, my motherboard is dead, my RAM probably is and i want to cry.

it killed the whole lot

is that possible? I'm sure its fine seeing as you are posting atm

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BigBoo@20 March 2004 - 00:02

good goin

i had my ram in half way once and turned my pc on and i think i nurly broke the pc but its ok now

take it to a pc shop im sure its probley ur mother board get a new one or take ur pc to a shop and ask them to test one in it or some thing

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    you remind me of scimanal...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i&#39;m using my mums atm. i just shopped around and the lowest deal i can get is about £3 above my budget >_<

i could carry on shopping round or put my last £20 in the bank tomorrow.

who is scimanal?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    ive mix and matched stuff. on my pc with motherboard and hdd. i can get to the startup options (safemode and stuff) then when i choose my option the XP splash screen comes on for about a second the resets the pc

my hdd (as slave) on my mums pc; xp screen comes on for a minute or two then pc resets. the bios detects it fine

other hdd on my motherboard; it just gets hard drive not present errors and stuff like that

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    what were your specs before this accident?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@19 March 2004 - 15:16
    that guy scammed me into buying a video card of his

nabbed me for 20 bucks US

stuff never arrived

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+19 March 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 19 March 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@19 March 2004 - 15:16
    that guy scammed me into buying a video card of his

nabbed me for 20 bucks US

stuff never arrived [/b][/quote]
    i dont like that scimanal guy, if he was going to lie he should have done a better job, i mean if he knew how to make his computers power supply send 600volts&#092;watts into his motherboard to fry the computer, he wouldn&#39;t have made the mistake of saying watts when he meant volts. he would have known that there is a big difference between the two.

bigboo, u remind me of him because of when he came on and he was like I just fried my hard drive motehrboard and all of the stuff which u mentioned...i dont actually think u are him, i was joking.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    dont worry. i aint gonna scam you. i can wait a few days and get mail order stuff or wait an hour and go down the lane to get a motherboard but probably wont afford a hard-drive. now i gotta check this old 20 works

the annoying thing is bf: vietnam just arrived in the mail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast