Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Drivers Is Everyone Useing

im having major gfx driver problems. and im using the latest drivers for my gfx card. i have an ati radeon 9600 gfx card. im getting game corruptiona nd everything. and i can't return my gfx card, i got it at an pc show with only a 30 day waruentee. which its been more then 30 days now. so im hoping i just have fucked drivers. what drivers are everybody using for theres that works?
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@20 March 2004 - 15:02
    im having major gfx driver problems. and im using the latest drivers for my gfx card. i have an ati radeon 9600 gfx card. im getting game corruptiona nd everything. and i can't return my gfx card, i got it at an pc show with only a 30 day waruentee. which its been more then 30 days now. so im hoping i just have fucked drivers. what drivers are everybody using for theres that works?
    go on ur grafix card properties and roll back the driver

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    yours is overclocked right? its probably overheating. put it back to stock settings and if u still have problems look at the card to make sure the fan is spinning and feel the heatsync to see how hot it is.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Before I killed my Radeon card ( a tragic swimming accident) I was very happy with Omega drivers.
    Worth a shot, eh?

This is actually Clocker...j2 don't know squat about video drivers...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 March 2004 - 11:26
    Before I killed my Radeon card ( a tragic swimming accident) I was very happy with Omega drivers.
    Worth a shot, eh?

This is actually Clocker...j2 don't know squat about video drivers...
    clocker...why are u on this j2k4 guys account?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@20 March 2004 - 10:32

Because I'm actually sitting at his desk, using his computer.

I am on a visit, you see.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    actually i found out mine was underclocked. so i reset it back to stock. then i competely removed the drivers and installed the newest set of omega drivers and things are running like a charm. my drivers must have got corrupted or something. also my card is running at stock speeds. it has been for quite sometime. i just havnt gotten around to changing my signiture yet.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+20 March 2004 - 15:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 20 March 2004 - 15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@20 March 2004 - 10:32

Because I&#39;m actually sitting at his desk, using his computer.

I am on a visit, you see. [/b][/quote]
    Presumably they let you take your medication on the visit?

I&#39;m just using the standard ATI ones, had to format/reinstall this morning
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by 4th gen+20 March 2004 - 10:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 20 March 2004 - 10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 March 2004 - 15:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
    @20 March 2004 - 10:32

Because I&#39;m actually sitting at his desk, using his computer.

I am on a visit, you see.
    Presumably they let you take your medication on the visit?

I&#39;m just using the standard ATI ones, had to format/reinstall this morning [/b][/quote]
    Actually I have been off my meds for several days...
    The resulting murder/robbery spree will be featured on CNN soon.

You will be able to say..." Gee, I knew him when. Thought he was an asshole then too...."

-Mark Twain

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Guy&#39;s why is it such a circle jerk with the ati drivers anyway? I&#39;v had nothing but problems even went as far as just using the stock xp drivers to try a benchmark test. I think I&#39;ll try the omega one&#39;s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast