View Poll Results: What do the visitors to your site use ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows & IE

6 50.00%
  • Windows & Mozilla

5 41.67%
  • Windows & Other (specify)

0 0%
  • Mac & IE

0 0%
  • Mac & Mozilla

0 0%
  • Mac & Other (specify)

0 0%
  • *nix & Browser (specify)

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browsers & Os'

Originally posted by 4th gen+22 March 2004 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 22 March 2004 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@22 March 2004 - 22:54
    He&#39;s asking who comes to your site.
    Yeah, I know...it&#39;s just that I&#39;m the most popular visitor of my site and that&#39;s what I use [/b][/quote]
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    TRshady
    most of meh visitors use either ie or mozilla .. though its 85% for the trapped microsoft dudes. Would post stats .. but number of hits aren&#39;t exactly what id like &#39;em to be ... oh leave me alone.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    h1
    I&#39;ve just put the rileysresource.net tab on 1-second autorefresh and will leave it that way for 24 hours.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Originally posted by haxor41789@23 March 2004 - 15:08
    I&#39;ve just put the rileysresource.net tab on 1-second autorefresh and will leave it that way for 24 hours.
    You bastard&#33; stat spoiler&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    i have been kicking my own ass since i did this and i&#39;ve only just given myself a break long enougth to post this, how can anybody do this poll?

how? how can anybody select 1 and only 1 of the items?

so new poll

who is more stupid?

1) me
    2) the mod who didn&#39;t review teh poll

*hint* mod
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    I think the question we all sort of assumed & understood was, "what do the majority of your visitors use" rather than just "what do your visitors use"

-
    I.am

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12