Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quicktime Alternative 1.31

BANNED
    maybe its a bad file, throw it in gspot and render and see what it says

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@22 March 2004 - 03:25
    It's a movie trailer downloaded from the Apple/Quicktime website. Gspot told me I need quicktime to view plus I tried other trailers as well only to end up with the same result. Also, the very same problem occurs when I try to watch any trailer online.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bootylicious+22 March 2004 - 03:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bootylicious @ 22 March 2004 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@22 March 2004 - 03:25
    It&#39;s a movie trailer downloaded from the Apple/Quicktime website. Gspot told me I need quicktime to view plus I tried other trailers as well only to end up with the same result. Also, the very same problem occurs when I try to watch any trailer online. [/b][/quote]
    i think you need quicktime it self i&#39;m not sure

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+22 March 2004 - 06:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 22 March 2004 - 06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bootylicious@22 March 2004 - 03:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @22 March 2004 - 03:25

It&#39;s a movie trailer downloaded from the Apple/Quicktime website. Gspot told me I need quicktime to view plus I tried other trailers as well only to end up with the same result. Also, the very same problem occurs when I try to watch any trailer online.
    i think you need quicktime it self i&#39;m not sure[/b][/quote]
    You were right after all (original quicktime worked perfectly) but here is one thing I noticed before that might have had a lot to do with getting sound and no picture (I could be wrong). Under Quicktime Settings>File Type Associations it says as follows:

SOME QUICKTIME VIEWER APPLICATIONS DO NOT APPEAR TO BE PROPERLY INSTALLED. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REINSTALL QUICKTIME BEFORE SETTING YOUR VIEWER ASSOCIATIONS.

Could there be files missing from QT Alternative 1.31? Just a thought&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12