Thread: Scary Movie 3

hi
    i've been trying to dload scary movie 3 but i cant find one good print...not one dvd rip or a dvd screener...anyone know a good hash?
    thanks...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    the only half decent version ive come across is

SCARYMOVIE3.DVDRIP.XVID.HEAT.AVI (696mb)

its not actually a dvd-rip, but its an extremely good Telecine, and well worth a download. i havent seen it on kazzaa, and my copy is only half finished, so i cant help you with the hash, but im sure someone can.

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    thanx...but how come there&#39;s not one good copy..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    it depends im afraid mate. some films hae advanced dvd copies (to let academy voters watch, send to video rental stores etc), and some dont.

you get dvd screeners, vhs screener&#39;s (i have seen a sary movie 3 vhs screener actually, buy a group calles MATINE if i remeber. check www.vcdquality.com for sure), or youre left with cam jobs. in the middle is telecine/telesync, which can be amazing (rotk.internal.diamond.3disc.xvid) and absolute shit (Scooby doo i remeber&#33

hope that helps, and if you need any more info, the moderator I.K.E has done an excellent guide on the subject, its in the pinned section of the forum

all the best with it
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>