Thread: I Hear Things

rite i hear alot about torrent and suprnova and was wondering if some1 so kindly could teach me how 2 use plz. email- [email protected] please anything is appreciated
    You talk COMMON but lack any SENSE - The Truth aka me

Pimpin snow white like the seven dwarves - Stack Bundles

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Download BitTorrent, go to suprnova, find what you are looking for, download the torrent file (Save Link As), open BitTorrent, open the torrent file you downloaded off of suprnova, your downloading will begin.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Download BitTorrent, go to suprnova, find what you are looking for, download the torrent file (Save Link As), open BitTorrent, open the torrent file you downloaded off of suprnova, your downloading will begin.
    its as easy as that B)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ok downloaded looked in directory, and no real .exe to bittorrent....... help idont get it, sorry just dont rlly know wat doing

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Once you install bittorrent(assuming you have the basic version) you are done.

You do not open BT like other programs unless you have one of the clients like TorrentStorm. You just double click on the torrent file you got from Supr and the torrent will open it for you. A box will pop up asking you where you want to save the file and that's it.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    thre is a tutorial in the tips and tricks section. try reading that. sure helps alot

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanx all so much, but now i need a reallly good torrent site [link? ] with good games on such as Ut2004 thanx ppls

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NightStalker@21 March 2004 - 18:43
    he pretty much summed it all up....