Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Connect

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yep, that's how it works. You can also plug DVD player, satellite box, whatever into it to send that signal to another TV.

I also use it just for the audio, to hear my mp3s on the stereo downstairs.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by gungrave@22 March 2004 - 13:29
    u could just go to the shop and ask for a 6m s-video cable

cheeper than doin infer red stuff
    Do you only need an S-Video cable to watch Pc on Tv if your card has an S-Video slot (obviously)? I mean do you need any other cables for sound etc.?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yes, you need another cable for sound.

A scart cable can carry sound though, so if you use that you only need one long cable, but you will sacrifice some picture quality.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    BANNED
    yes u do need a nother wire for sound heres what i use

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by gungrave@22 March 2004 - 17:44
    yes u do need a nother wire for sound heres what i use

is that little black thing a scart plug? and if so what do u plug the other end into?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    So your saying that as well as S-Video you need a wire that plugs into your headphone socket on your comp.?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@22 March 2004 - 18:19
    So your saying that as well as S-Video you need a wire that plugs into your headphone socket on your comp.?
    yes u do, or if ur not using one of those scart things and are going to plug directly into a tv you can use this:

the black end is 3.5mm jack(headphone jack) and the other two ends are rca plugs. you plug the 3.5mm into your soundcard's output and the red and white go into your tv's sound input. and the svideo cable is used for video, one end into tv, other into vid card.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@22 March 2004 - 23:05
    is that little black thing a scart plug? and if so what do u plug the other end into?
    it goes in to the tv or the video player

i record films off my pc to videos

all so all the coppy right films from blockbuster can be recorded using it

if u get any other probleys message me

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+22 March 2004 - 22:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 22 March 2004 - 22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH@22 March 2004 - 18:19
    yes u do, or if ur not using one of those scart things and are going to plug directly into a tv you can use this:

the black end is 3.5mm jack(headphone jack) and the other two ends are rca plugs. you plug the 3.5mm into your soundcard&#39;s output and the red and white go into your tv&#39;s sound input. and the svideo cable is used for video, one end into tv, other into vid card. [/b][/quote]
    Cheers&#33;&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123