Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tmpgenc Audio Problems With Ac3 Xvid Films

Poster
    cheers for all the advice lads, was really helpful and i appreciate it.

i found the easiest way for me actually was to convert the xvid's to divx using virtualdub (but u do get better quality if u encode the audio seperate), then use tmpgenc as usual to encode this file to svcd. it took a little while longer, but the result was excellent quality, and was quite simple to do in the end.

but cheers for the help - dvdr help.com was a really helpful

cheers again boys
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    muchspl2
    are you could have just changed your vafpi settings and encoded the xvid with ac3 like you normally would
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=93421&hl=
    I encode xvid with ac3 all the time with no extra work, just so you know next time

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    yeah i tries that, and it still wouldnt let me open the video &#39;box&#39; file. i set it up like you had done in the guide (but i did notice i was missing some of the plugins, would this be the problem?), thats why i did it the other way

but it would be good if i could get it going your way - it was a bit of a long winded pain in the arse having to convert and convert all day long&#33;
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    as for me i hate ac3 everytime I get one of thos movies it plays real low and i have to convert the audio it&#39;s okay because I was going to do it anyway to make a kvcd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12