A feature rich and graphicaly empowered bittorrent client.
* Queuing and downloading of multiple torrents. (Starting, stopping, pausing, queue up, queue down etc)
* Real-time list of peer addresses and their statistics. Reverse DNS toggle-able.
* Advanced Progress bar graphically illustrates which pieces of the file have been downloaded.
* A graph to display upload and download rates over time. Each torrent being downloaded has it's own graph record.
* Friends Priority System. Friends IP address can be set to get upload preference if they are downloading the same file.
* Temporary upload priority can be given to peers by right clicking them in the list.
* A temporary upload ban can be given to peers by right clicking them in the list.
* With torrents that contain multiple files:
o The user can select the order they will download in.
+ This is good in cases where you only really want 1 file in the torrent.
+ Or just want certain files to arrive before others.
+ The client will not reject peers who want to upload but do not have pieces from the file that has the immediate download priority.
o Or they can be downloaded in a random order. (Rarest pieces first algorithm not withstanding)
+ In most cases this is the best strategy. As it is benefits the overall health of the torrent by keeping a wide range of pieces available, and reduces reliance on seeders.
* Detailed message view for statistics and error reporting.
* Dynamic system tray icon displays upload download statistics.
* Peer list view can identify and display what client the peer is using. (Azureus, Shadow, and other clients that identify themselves uniquely)
* Active torrent list is saved on exit and restored when the client is launched
* Can be set to use user customizable folders for storing torrent and incoming files.
* User customizable automatic stopping criteria. Torrents can be set to stop:
1. Always automatically stop when download completes
2. Only when there other files in queue
3. Only After seeding for N period of time
4. Only After uploading N% or a ratio of what you have downloaded
5. Never automatically stop
* User customizable upload choker (the choker determines which peer you upload to) Choices available:
o G3 Customizable choker - More control over which peers get upload preference. Allows you to give you friends upload preference.
o Standard Choker from Bittorrent 3.4.1a
o Leech only mode. (Not recommended for most users as this mode will get you very poor download rates even if the torrent is well seeded)
* User customizable color settings to change look and feel.
* User customizable global upload rate.
* User customizable upload behavior (upload rate / number of uploads)
* User customizable listening ports, ip bindings
* Utilizes the Bittorrent 3.4.1a code-base
[img]http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/norm988.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
[img]http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/fgraph.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
[img]http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/tsplitter.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
[img]http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/graph.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
[img]http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/globaluploadrate.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>