Thread: Music Prog That Can...

just wondering if theres a audio program what i can play audio files with and speed them up by adjusting a bar kinda thing. just like the options in wmp 9 (xp) but i dont have xp so i cant have wmp (xp) i have the winME version

(eg. instead of song playing at normal speed it plays at double the speed or your desired amount)

thanks!

2. Music   -   #2
    Why dont you try something like Steinberg's Wavelab....

You can speed up a track and then some!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

3. Music   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    You can do this kind of thing (timestretching, tempo changes...) with a winamp plug-in called 'Chronotron.' *I would try searching for an older version 'cause the newer one is shareware. You can also do it with PCdj.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Music   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pusher@22 March 2004 - 12:54
    You can do this kind of thing (timestretching, tempo changes...) with a winamp plug-in called 'Chronotron.'
    Damn it I was just about to say that too.

Chronotron is not very sophisticated but for a newb who just wants to play around, it's excellent.

5. Music   -   #5
    winamp doesnt seem to work on this comp but pcdj is cool! i need to find some kind of key/cr**k for it though? i have the pcdj fx if anyone has the cr**k for it please PM me or something ?