Thread: "i Haven't Gotten Slapped Yet,"

John Kerry has PTS (post traumatic stress) disorder flash backs, in respect to a presidential candidates mental health would PTSD be to much of a risk to the world?
    An extreme example would be launching nukes during a psychotic PTS flash back.

below is a statement Kerry's wife made about his PTSD.

Unable to bear his lies, Heinz/Heinz Kerry had a famous fit during a Washington Post interview in 2002 when Kerry denied having Vietnam War flashbacks. Mimicking her husband screaming in panic, she told reporter Mark Leibovich: "I haven't gotten slapped yet," she says. "But there were times when I thought I might get throttled."
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michell...m20040128.shtml

Of course the two skull & Bones brothers will run US policy almost the same no matter who's elected and this is nothing more to them than a fraternity brother game of pool.
    The real game is making the public believe the US would be on radically different courses determined by who's elected, in order to whip republican and democratic extremists into a frenzy.

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin than a PTSD sufferer who has insane flash backs.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Already know your line about why you want Bush?

He makes your stock rise.

Unfortunately for Bush, Americans seem galvanized against his bullshit. You've already lost, barring a miracle or an election fix.

His stress attacks have never been seen by the public so far.

I rather have a temporarily insane President rather than a consistantly insane one.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Busyman@22 March 2004 - 23:45
    I rather have a temporarily insane President rather than a consistantly insane one.
    I think you speak for a large majority of the worlds population when you say that.
    Wiz.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin .

Is Ozzy allowed to stand for the Presidency?

Albeit, in the lucidity department at least, no one will notice the difference.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by Biggles+22 March 2004 - 19:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 22 March 2004 - 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin .

Albeit, in the lucidity department at least, no one will notice the difference. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not sure Ozzy has a green card, you have to be born in the USA to be able to run & rule.

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+23 March 2004 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 23 March 2004 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Biggles@22 March 2004 - 19:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>
    @22 March 2004 - 22:30

I&#39;m not sure Ozzy has a green card, you have to be born in the USA to be able to run & rule.

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms. [/b][/quote]
    Would Arnie not be a better bet?

I am sure he would allow up to battlefield tactical weapons at least.

:helpsmile:
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by Biggles+23 March 2004 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles &#064; 23 March 2004 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@23 March 2004 - 04:14

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms.
    Would Arnie not be a better bet?

I am sure he would allow up to battlefield tactical weapons at least.

:helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    Arnie was born in Austria, but he is a naturalized citizen. He has been hinting that the Constitution should be amended to allow naturalized citizens like him to run for president. Keeping in mind that he&#39;s a Replubican who&#39;s married to a Kennedy.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+23 March 2004 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 23 March 2004 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms. [/b][/quote]
    So Kerry has a (psycological) wound he got from serving his country. He&#39;s been dealing it pretty well. On the other hand is a guy who deserted from the cushiest job in the military&#33;

I know its great for you when your stocks rise, but perhaps you should find stocks to fit your financial plan, rather than finding a President to fit your stocks. If Bush gets re-elected your grandchildren will be paying off the debt he will rack up. Bush (as you can see from his business history) is really f*cking bad with money.

Do yourself a favour and ditch the Halliburton shares.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by Alex H+24 March 2004 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 24 March 2004 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@23 March 2004 - 04:14
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

So Kerry has a (psycological) wound he got from serving his country. He&#39;s been dealing it pretty well. On the other hand is a guy who deserted from the cushiest job in the military&#33;

I know its great for you when your stocks rise, but perhaps you should find stocks to fit your financial plan, rather than finding a President to fit your stocks. If Bush gets re-elected your grandchildren will be paying off the debt he will rack up. Bush (as you can see from his business history) is really f*cking bad with money.

Do yourself a favour and ditch the Halliburton shares. [/b]

Of course the two skull & Bones brothers will run US policy almost the same no matter who&#39;s elected and this is nothing more to them than a fraternity brother game of pool.
    The real game is making the public believe the US would be on radically different courses determined by who&#39;s elected, in order to whip republican and democratic extremists into a frenzy.
    [/quote]

As the old saying go&#39;s "the rich get richer" regardless as to whose prez.