alright so for my birthday im probably going to buy a new case and some nice new fans and lights to replace my ghetto power supply fans im using as case fans.
Here is what im thinking of buying: (prices in canadian dollars)
This is the case I want to buy: Powmax ATX case with clear side for $69.99
and this set of fans\lights\round ide cables: Rounded IDE lighting Kit $41.99
and this fan adaptor thingy (sorry VB, this is easier): 60mm-to-80mm adaptor
so my questions are:
1. Does anybody know if the fan coming with the case has a light in it? it kinda loks it from the pic but i want to be sure.
2. Can those fans with lights (3 im geting in total) be volt modded to run at 7 volts? or would that make the light dimmer which im guessing will happen?
3. are those fans loud? at full speed (12v) they are rated 32db. with 3 of those fans and 1 extra fan I have which is pretty quiet all running will my computer be loud?
4. How does the light mount into the case? do i have to drill holes into the case floor for them? or do i glue them or just leave them sitting there?
5. does anybody know what the picture is of on the front of the case?
6. What kind of washers should I use to silence my hard drive and fans that make them not vibrate the whole case?
yeah so i think that is about it. I was going to buy that diablo tek case but today i went on to tigerdirect.ca and the case isnt there anymore so this one was my second choice. It comes with a power supply, which I will remove and use in another computer im building, and ill use my enermax 450watt in the new case.
Edit: added another questions. i think thats it. can anybody answer my questions? i know there are a lot...