Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stargare Sg-1 Series To Become Video Game

We'll be announcing more details about the specifics of our first Stargate game in coming months.
    Source

Im lookin forward to kickin some Goa'uld ass!
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    kinkin eh? i don't know, sounds kind of dangerous . let's see if they screw up, but still, the story should be good enough. shit, i gotta go watch some sg1 eps now . funny thing, i saw richard dean anderson shooting some scenes for sg1 a month ago, he looks so old of camera it's not even funny, damn you mcguyver you got too many wrinkles

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Can't wait till it's released. Hopefully they will allow us to fly a death glider .

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by theslayer40@24 March 2004 - 17:07
    Can't wait till it's released. Hopefully they will allow us to fly a death glider .
    now that would be pretty sweet B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+25 March 2004 - 04:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 25 March 2004 - 04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theslayer40@24 March 2004 - 17:07
    Can&#39;t wait till it&#39;s released. Hopefully they will allow us to fly a death glider .
    now that would be pretty sweet B) [/b][/quote]
    Hopefully they&#39;ll let us make sardonic O&#39;Neill-isms, or at least put Richard Dean Anderson in it somewhere
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Games   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Bet they screw it up. If they make a decent FPS i&#39;ll be happy but movie/tv series spin off games tend to be low quality rushed affairs .

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@22 March 2004 - 22:58
    We&#39;ll be announcing more details about the specifics of our first Stargate game in coming months.
    Source

Im lookin forward to kinkin some Goa&#39;uld ass&#33;
    sick man&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    it better be good, its a go series so they better not fk it up

9. Games   -   #9
    Alright here&#39;s what worries me about it. That their gonna give it a poor storyline and make it so you ahve tos tick to close to it. If it&#39;s decent and not ridiciously cheesy than cool but if it is I hope they give you enough extra stuff to still ahve fun screwing around.

Like traveling inbetween worlds whenever you want and being able to walk around the base. Stealing vehicles and weapons would be nice. Unfortunaly all this would take way more programming then I&#39;m sure their going to put in. I like a stroyline as much as the enxt guy if not more but they gotta give u some room.

And what the hell did they say on the source bout a new SG movie atlantis????????
    Anyone know anymore information bout that?

10. Games   -   #10
    Stargate Atlantis

IDK about the spin-off. I would just prefer they keep this one alive instead of ending next year or the year after.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast