Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All My Files Are On Remotely Queued

Hi-

I am using Kazaa Lite Resurection 0.0.7 and when I try to download any song it either says not enough sources, connecting forever, or remotely queued. The remotely queued ones are really bugging me as it shows there being over 45 sources for it but it never starts downloading. This is happening with many songs too. None will start downloading. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    This normally mens there are no available sources, and goes to remotely queued are trying to connect to the users that have that file. You will just have to be patient - try jumping supernodes and see if that helps.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    h1
    There's no sources. Don't be fooled by what you see in the traffic window as it not a correct indication of who is available for download. Try jumping supernodes, forwarding ports, removing sources without IPs from your DAT files, using the accelerator, and praying.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lol, thanks - it just seemed really weird that one day it was ok and the next no file would even start downloading...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i think its a problem beyond not having sources...
    my take on this is that you connection to internet has somnething to do with this

i had this problem last year and was never able to solve it
    later i changed ISPs and it worked and then like last week i went back to my old isp again... and today i used it for the first time and it doesn't download anymore, it has the more sourses needed or it connects/searches for ever.

i doubt this is because there actually is not enuff sources since i tried downloading POPULAR files which everyone probably has, several times and it doesn't work.

now i hope i am wrong and it's not my isp and maybe it's my fault ... i havent tried much to fix the problem like jumping kazupernodes or watever... since i hav no idea wat the hell all that is...

but tell me synapse did u change ur connerction???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    how do you know how many sources your files have??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    No, I didn't change my connection at all. One day it is working fine and now I can litterally not get a single file to go to the download stage.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muscleman, i dont no how many sources my file has, but when i try to download a popular song, several times from several different files, and keeps saying more sources needed- or just keeps connecting for like half an hour -- i mean SOMEONE should have that song, so it's obvious that the problem is not because there aren't enough sources

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rushIN@23 March 2004 - 23:21
    muscleman, i dont no how many sources my file has, but when i try to download a popular song, several times from several different files, and keeps saying more sources needed- or just keeps connecting for like half an hour -- i mean SOMEONE should have that song, so it's obvious that the problem is not because there aren't enough sources
    nope its the sources or you got a crapy supernode do a test:

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I just did that and it started to download for me. I guess there really are just not enough sources.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast