Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eetee, Do You Need More ?

- edonkey
    - gnutella
    - bittorrent
    - opennap
    - Superpeer (eetee network)

SHreware but can be used for ulimited time with just a nagscreen. Spy free ( at least it claims )

Run on Windows,Mac OS X or Linux

Image Resized
    http://content.sharereactor.it/gallery/etg.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

<a href='http://www.eetee.com/]http://www.eetee.com/

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    any 1 tried this?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    TRshady
    Sounds quite good .. you actually tried it shared?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by TRshady@23 March 2004 - 18:37
    Sounds quite good .. you actually tried it shared?
    Sounds very good, but didn&#39;t tried yet.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    TRshady
    but didn&#39;t tried yet.
    *but haven&#39;t tried it yet. < know english is a second language, wont know your wrong if your not told eh.

As for software ... I&#39;ll give it a try later tonight then and tell you what I think of it.

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Just downloaded and tried it. Its pretty good. A lot of results with the searches. But i cant seem to find this one song by this guy named Ranking Stone. Im about to go download Soul Seek. But yea, the download speeds for me are in the 30s but sometimes goes down to 10s. The only complaint i have is the fact that you cant preview and the fact that there are queues. But i guess id rate it a 3.5
    Nothin spectacular for me but not bad.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40
    *but haven&#39;t tried it yet. < know english is a second language, wont know your wrong if your not told eh.

As for software ... I&#39;ll give it a try later tonight then and tell you what I think of it.
    ...should be "but haven&#39;t tried it. <won&#39;t know you&#39;re wrong if you&#39;re not told, eh?"

Just thought you should set a better example when correcting someone.

Corrections:
    1. The "yet" is redundant after saying "haven&#39;t tried it." Saying haven&#39;t tried it yet is similar to saying 9 a.m. in the morning.
    2. Both possesive pronouns "your" should have been the contraction "you&#39;re" meaning "you are". A good example using the posessive pronoun "your" would be this example showing >your< mistakes.

Now let&#39;s see if you can find the mistakes I left in.

(just kidding - don&#39;t get all huffy)

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting.
    Dare to think for yourself.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by Colly+29 March 2004 - 22:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colly @ 29 March 2004 - 22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40

...should be "but haven&#39;t tried it. <won&#39;t know you&#39;re wrong if you&#39;re not told, eh?"

Corrections:
    1. The "yet" is redundant after saying "haven&#39;t tried it." Saying haven&#39;t tried it yet is similar to saying 9 a.m. in the morning.
    2. Both possesive pronouns "your" should have been the contraction "you&#39;re" meaning "you are". A good example using the posessive pronoun "your" would be this example showing >your< mistakes.

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting. [/b][/quote]
    Edited the mistakes? No, I&#39;m not english.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Colly+29 March 2004 - 23:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colly &#064; 29 March 2004 - 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40

Corrections:

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting. [/b][/quote]
    I really don&#39;t care I bucher the english language all the time... but without the yet then how do u know he&#39;s planning on trying it... if you say but haven&#39;t tried it.
    It just means he hasn&#39;t tried it, but when u add the yet in there it means he&#39;s planning on trying it.

But this is getting way off topic lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast