Thread: Cscallywags Again On More Sources...

Hey there, I posted a few topics down that I kept getting no sources and somehow the topic just got off the subject....so here I am again....I think I did the port forward thing for my router-my problem is as of yesterday after making all the changes - port forwarded - downloaded Kanat - as of yesterday it still wasn't working. Today was my lucky day becaue it connected right away. Few tweaking questions...the only thing different I did today was that I also started up the supernode program along with Kazaa and Kanat - my question - should I always have all three running at the same time? I went back to do another search and I am once again getting the more sources signal immediately, meaning I believe it is setting related and not lack of sources. Anyone with ideas? As I said before, I am behind a router that I forwarded already, I am running Kanat(which is saying if detected all settings). Is there something I am missing in the Supernode, maybe it has to be on a certain setting. I am on a cable hookup with a wireless notebook. Anyone with some ideas to tweak the settings so I am not constantly wasting time figuring out the settings on this thing. When I used this before, I used to start Kazaa lite and GO.. I never had problems. Somebody with ideas! I would appreciate it. cscallywags ps. muslelman thanks for the advice on the last post, you gave me a great start!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    h1
    You only need to forward ports and use KaNAT. Disabling of your firewall may be required, but if you can download without doing so, don't.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks!!! cscali

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    h1
    NP, we're all here to help.