Thread: X-box Question!

Poster
    i wanted to buy an X-Box but i was wondering, if you have an NTSC X-Box and a NTSC game, could you play that game on a un-modded X-Box? or would u need a chip?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    unmodded mea\ning PAL?

still dont know
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Games   -   #3
    TRshady
    If the xbox and game are ntsc .. I dont see why not .. though im sure the tv would need to be the same.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I think you can but you'd have to adjust the screen refresh rate from 60 to 50 I think though don't hold me to that.

Also I know lots of people have their own opinion of it but it really is just a crappy 800Mhz pc stuffed inside a case with Micro$ofts logo printed onto it, I'm speaking as an ex-xbox owner your better of waiting a year or two for the next gen of consoles to come out or spend some money upgrading your pc cause most the games get ported over anyways.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. Games   -   #5
    Yea but if you are used to playing on a console, its hard to make the move from playing on them to playing on pc.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I suppose so, Like I said theres lots of reasons for and against consoles but Microsofts going to have to pull something really good out the bag to get me to buy a xbox 2 and taking away the hard disk out of it just doesn't help
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    I believe so, but i'm not entirely sure as I have a ps2