Thread: Prescription Drugs From Canada

BANNED
    The deal is in america the price is just nuts for 30 pills of some prescriptions are $200 dollars or more people just can not afford it. Many fight the drug costs by ordering their pills from Canada where it is much cheaper. But our government god bless em' Wants to stop this from happening why? I ask they all know there is a problem in this country with the prices but they aren't doing anything about it.

This issue doesn't effect me personally but it pisses me off lots.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    prescription drugs & the USA

i posted a topic about this in the talk club, also quite an interesting eye opener about why the drug do cost so much here.
    The problem is not made any better because we allow this to happen... Only one person joined the debate. Sure our polititions rant about it in public but behind the scenes they do little to help us.
    Our healthcare is in the hands of private companies and the cost instead of being low because of competition is as high as the market can stand.
    your point about the governments wanting to stop imported drugs is also explained. What it boils down to is the power of the Dollar above the welfare of the people. The world over polititions ride a gravy train and it's no different here.
    We have a huge problem here with people not being able to afford health insurance and companies cutting costs by cutting coverage.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BANNED
    Don't forget members of the congress have great helthcare but what do all government employees get they get crap thats what! They keep thelling us they wanna give all americans a helth plan like they have but the problem is no one can agree on how to pay for it or who will be able to benifit from it.

Damn Republicans