Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Like Spongebob?

BANNED
    Or is there? help would be nice

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    HI,

Errr........... What's you talkin bout Willis?

What are you looking for exactly, try www.nick.com for spongebob info, or google it!

If ya lookin for torrents of Spongebob, I never seen any out there in my surfing.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by vegasguy@24 March 2004 - 05:54
    HI,

Errr........... What&#39;s you talkin bout Willis?

What are you looking for exactly, try www.nick.com for spongebob info, or google it&#33;

If ya lookin for torrents of Spongebob, I never seen any out there in my surfing.
    Thats what im looking for torrents duh

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    ive seen some or should i say seen one

it was in suprnova some time ago. i really dont know if they do have them. its not like they have a site dedicated to him

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CPU1@24 March 2004 - 06:43
    ive seen some or should i say seen one

it was in suprnova some time ago. i really dont know if they do have them. its not like they have a site dedicated to him
    I know but you would think you would see some at one of the Bt sites

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Anyone Like Spongebob? Wtf kinda question is that you fkin asshole, is this some sort of personal attack or what...

Anyway actually there are tons of sources on the Fast Track Network the last time I checked.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY@24 March 2004 - 07:00
    Anyone Like Spongebob? Wtf kinda question is that you fkin asshole, is this some sort of personal attack or what...

Anyway actually there are tons of sources on the Fast Track Network the last time I checked.
    someone is i donno dumb i guess

thats a pretty stupid post

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by RapFan+23 March 2004 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan &#064; 23 March 2004 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@24 March 2004 - 07:00

thats a pretty stupid post [/b][/quote]
    Now your calling me dumb, ffs your a real asshole ain&#39;t ya, and if you should choose to use your brain you may figure out who the real dummy is now...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY+24 March 2004 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 24 March 2004 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RapFan@23 March 2004 - 23:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY
    @24 March 2004 - 07:00

Now your calling me dumb, ffs your a real asshole ain&#39;t ya, and if you should choose to use your brain you may figure out who the real dummy is now...
    [/b][/quote]
    You cuz i guess your pea brain couldn&#39;t process that mabe i like spongebob and i want to know if there are any sites with torrents for it

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by RapFan+23 March 2004 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan &#064; 23 March 2004 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@24 March 2004 - 07:11
    Originally posted by RapFan@23 March 2004 - 23:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY
    @24 March 2004 - 07:00

You cuz i guess your pea brain couldn&#39;t process that mabe i like spongebob and i want to know if there are any sites with torrents for it [/b][/quote]
    Well I see you couldn&#39;t use your brain, had figured that would happen, so I shall explain slowly for you...

1. Go back to my first post here
    2. Read it once more
    3. Realize I was just joking
    (my apologizes for not putting random smiles in as visuals so that you would be aware of this sadly missed fact)

Now in return for your ill witted responses.

1. Get a marker
    2. Go to the nearest mirror
    3. Write RETARD backward on your forehead as fallows

"DRATER"

Oh yeah and before you ask, the answer is yes, you can wash it off tomorrow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast