Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Throwing The Pieces Of A Car Off A Cliff

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    And theres me spending 6 years of my life selling car parts without realising I could advise my customers to chuck the bits of a cliff and wait for the repair to take place

The argument cannot be disproved though in the same way you cant disprove I have a 15" tadger and 36dd tits without knowing where I live.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@24 March 2004 - 21:24
    I read the first half, after the Doctor revived me I was advised that to continue would be dangerous to my health, both physical and mental.

Have I missed an important piece of data which I did not factor into my post.

[Lamsey] ok, so your argument now is that: if you drop the 6 parts of a wooden sail-powered car with carbon sails which is of undisclosed size off a 10-foot cliff, it is possible that on the, say, hundredth time that the first wheel falls first, the body next, the axle falls next, through the body and into the first wheel, the second wheel falls next onto the axle and the sail and dice fall last, and they all slot together perfectly so you have a car

This is probably the most important point of the entire convo
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    *Grunt*
    of all the ways you can test probibility and you use this, bloody students

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721@24 March 2004 - 22:43
    Myself, TC and Lamsey tend to have some stupid discussions like this one. We had one about the colour of a pool table and the result of 1+1...I'm always right though (naturally)
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    *Grunt*
    bit like the bloke trying to divide 7 by 2 and get a whole number

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i just sudnt read it
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by 4th gen+24 March 2004 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 24 March 2004 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neo 721@24 March 2004 - 22:43
    Myself, TC and Lamsey tend to have some stupid discussions like this one. We had one about the colour of a pool table and the result of 1+1...I&#39;m always right though (naturally) [/b][/quote]
    Or the time you told me that Prince of Persia wouldn&#39;t run on my PC... and even bet me a can of Bru on it.

You still haven&#39;t given me the Bru.

Deus Ex 2 would have been a safer bet btw.. runs like shite

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@24 March 2004 - 23:45
    Or the time you told me that Prince of Persia wouldn&#39;t run on my PC... and even bet me a can of Bru on it.

I bought you a bloody Morgans and Coke
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It&#39;s possible.

However, due to the involvement of god knows how many splinters needing to fall into the exact positions needed in the exact order from each other, we&#39;d be looking as a probability with as many digits as the exact value of pi

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by 4th gen+24 March 2004 - 23:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 24 March 2004 - 23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@24 March 2004 - 23:45

I bought you a bloody Morgans and Coke [/b][/quote]
    You bought a round, which you would have done anyway, ya stingy bar steward.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast