Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videolan

How do i get Videolan listed in the 'Preview with >' section of Kazaa?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    open k-lite>>kl extentions options>>Tools menu>>click 'Add'

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    How do i add videolan to that list? Its not there.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sampson@24 March 2004 - 06:55
    well sampson i have a walk thru with visuals on my forum, if you had just taken a minute and registerd there you could just go there now and do it.

ofcourse its still there if you like let me know. good luck

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by sampson@24 March 2004 - 11:55
    First of all you should have Videolan installed on your computer.
    If you have,just do the same steps as i said three post up and then browse your folder where you have videolan installed,click it once and press add...that should do it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+24 March 2004 - 05:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 24 March 2004 - 05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sampson@24 March 2004 - 06:55
    How do i add videolan to that list?&nbsp; Its not there.
    well sampson i have a walk thru with visuals on my forum, if you had just taken a minute and registerd there you could just go there now and do it.

ofcourse its still there if you like let me know. good luck [/b][/quote]
    Okay, im logged in but still dont see anything under fastrack >tips

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sampson+24 March 2004 - 07:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sampson @ 24 March 2004 - 07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@24 March 2004 - 05:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-sampson
    @24 March 2004 - 06:55

ofcourse its still there if you like let me know. good luck
    Okay, im logged in but still dont see anything under fastrack >tips [/b][/quote]
    you have to validate the your email, but it did it for you just log back in and check your pm in there i gave you a link to it

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    you have to validate the your email, but it did it for you just log back in and check your pm in there i gave you a link to it
    Im so confused I did validate the email. The link sent me back to your site. Then I logged in. No matter, I&#39;ve got the newbie walkthrough from your link. THANKS&#33;

And on a side note....Why the hell is klite asking me to log in like thirty times tonight??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    hmmm well it should be fine now, there might have been a problem sorry about that, if you have any problems with that let me know boss

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    h1
    Originally posted by sampson@24 March 2004 - 07:10
    And on a side note....Why the hell is klite asking me to log in like thirty times tonight??
    You might have a cookie problem there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast