Thread: Movie Sync Problems

Often when playing a movie it breaks up into colored blocks. Anybody know the cause and can it be fixed. I get a lot of movies that are trash lately.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Can you provide more details, e.g. System specs, installed codecs, problem filetypes/filesizes...?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    JUST GET WWW.VIDEOLAN.ORG

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    hmmm, well its in the original file , as in the guy that converted it to the current format didnt check his work b4 releasing it to the masses

although you wont get rid of it all, there are a few repair programs that might clear it up a bit video fixer is one , you can download it from kazaa im sure

better way is to be selective in what u download, dont go for the smalest file as its usualy shit

usualy releases by sharereactor or diamond to name a few are good , look for there names included in the file name and you should get better quality copies

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 March 2004 - 03:09
    JUST GET WWW.VIDEOLAN.ORG
    ABSOLUTLY!!! videolan all the it solved tons of problem i had with playback