Thread: Dawn Of The Dead

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had this or new how long it was until it came out. How long is the average time like per each movie or is it onyl a few who have the good quality dvd rip thingy. Cam versions piss me off its too dogy and looks cheap when people get up to go to the toilet etc...lol

cheers

mark

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    its very different for every movie...

sometimes days.. sometimes weeks even months

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Plus I think it's one of those films you really need to see at the cinema (if you haven't already...). I would go to the cinema myself to see it but I have an intense fear of popcorn.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by Withcheese@24 March 2004 - 22:29
    Plus I think it's one of those films you really need to see at the cinema (if you haven't already...). I would go to the cinema myself to see it but I have an intense fear of popcorn.
    Me always downloaded VCD in the past, but since some month's me only want DVDrip

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+24 March 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 24 March 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@24 March 2004 - 22:29
    Plus I think it&#39;s one of those films you really need to see at the cinema (if you haven&#39;t already...).&nbsp; I would go to the cinema myself to see it but I have an intense fear of popcorn.
    Me always downloaded VCD in the past, but since some month&#39;s me only want DVDrip [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m starting to get tempted to download full DVDs now, but I think my ISP would have something to say about it as my data-traffic is already way too high&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by original_nuttahx@24 March 2004 - 18:17
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had this or new how long it was until it came out. How long is the average time like per each movie or is it onyl a few who have the good quality dvd rip thingy. Cam versions piss me off its too dogy and looks cheap when people get up to go to the toilet etc...lol

cheers

mark&nbsp;
    same as what @IKE said wait about a week or two then try,I found DAWN OF THE DEAD on kilte++ the origanal and the new 1 ,each of the new 1&#39;s are about 48 to 50 mins long