Thread: Connecting Question

I have 4 files that I've been trying to download for awhile now and cannot seem to get any of them to connect. When I start Kazaa, it will say 2 or 3 or even 4 users and says Connecting. But after about a minute, they just disappear to be replaced by either 'More Sources' or 'Remotely Qued' or 'Searching'. I've also tried different supernodes as well but it's always the same thing. It will say it has many sources but it will not connect to any of them. Is there anything I can do or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    It is just lack of sources. You will have to be patient. Number of sources you see on search is just indication, not actual avialble sources. I trust you can download something, if not then you may have different problems.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps , and if you have a router you need to getkanat