View Poll Results: Should some Folders be Eliminated or combined?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes eliminate some of them

15 20.55%
  • Yes, combine some of them

39 53.42%
  • No I like the organization

10 13.70%
  • Don't Care

9 12.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Some Folders Be Eliminated Or Combined?

BANNED
    I don't like that plan

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    TRshady
    Nor me, lol.... and I think it would be great to have soulseek and blubster as subforums. I also think we should lose the whole " Kazaa Lite Related " category as simply have that as a 'folder' ....

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Hardly anybody uses Blubster.The Poll is showing that.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Originally posted by 7thElement@26 March 2004 - 06:12
    move all content into Other related P2P Programs
    Thats how it used to be an it wasn't broke then.

The topics as I've mention such as Noob IRC Help, Private Bt Tracker, Soulseek Klf Music World and others that would be considered of importance should be pinned topics within, perhaps SoulSeek should move back to MusicWorld as it was before as it seemed to draw more attention when it was there.

As for other apps like DC++ and Blubster and those that may be offened by the merge and getting lost within, well I can simply say if you can draw the same attention that SoulSeek and FastTracker has then you should be pinned as well.

As we did once before as new communities started to develop they were pinned and stayed pinned unless they lost interest. This is why having Blubster pinned makes no sence because its not a community, just like Ares or Overnet perhaps, they may be great apps but they are not community based.

I am however a little clueless what should be done with Bittorent since it is rather large and use to overflow Other related P2P Programs. I guess a thought would be to have a EDK2/BT Forum, that could cover eMule, eDonkey, Shareaza and Bittorent all in one. Although if I had to choose I would say just one heading for all under Other related P2P Programs and keep it simple and clean...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    TRshady
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 March 2004 - 18:06
    Its relavtively new .... not many people know how to make it clean, and soulseek has always been a firm favourite and 'home' of many users here ... give it time.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Originally posted by TRshady+26 March 2004 - 10:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady &#064; 26 March 2004 - 10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 March 2004 - 18:06
    Its relavtively new .... not many people know how to make it clean, and soulseek has always been a firm favourite and &#39;home&#39; of many users here ... give it time. [/b][/quote]
    Well the truth is Ares has just surpassed the 300,000 mark and still growing while the MP2P network is standing still at around 250,000 for some time. Also as I&#39;ve said above I don&#39;t see how an app like Blubster can be considered community based like SoulSeek, this is the reason SoulSeek has become so popular, not to also mention the ability to grab an entire album with one click that is a complete rip from one place with one app that ripped it, not a bunch of singles that have been pieced together...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    TRshady
    Blubster for me is a saviour simply because I used kazaa for all my music and now thats messed up, blubster really seems to shine when it comes to single mp3&#39;s. I get ALL the albums I need form emule and BT at great speeds .. here is the community Im glad to be proud of and some of you will know I have tried soulseek .. few times, but simply prefere how I currently do things. Not saying soulseek is crap .. I know it isn&#39;t .. each to his own it seems.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    BANNED
    Will there be a change?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    I give a vote for a new BLUBSTER section&#33;

To anybody that has doubts. Just try it once&#33; It has the best speeds guaranteed for music.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Poster
    even if this is true. thats not a reason for having its own section. just look at all the others. they are like ghost towns. the only one that seems to be active is the bt one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast