View Poll Results: Should we have a Senior club?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

36 54.55%
  • No!

19 28.79%
  • Why?

11 16.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: People That Will Be Involved For Big Decissions

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Can I be in it?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    h1

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    It might be a good idea. (Voted Yes)

Few responsible one's contributing in the decision making is better!

This way people wont come after one person for something... and hopefully it might help for more wiser decisions.

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    i doubt it would achieve anything at all, except just another big boys club

the fact that you would then spend more time in this club , and less time in the open boards would infact reduce the quality of the board as we would not have you opinions in our posts as much

im sure there are enough mods and admins here to make decisions about the boards future, and if it was a major decision then wouldnt a poll be the way

i mean what else is there to make decisions about, 99% of this board is about helping other board members ect isnt it ????????

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by delphin460@26 March 2004 - 01:27
    99% of this board is about helping other board members

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 March 2004 - 23:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 March 2004 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-delphin460@26 March 2004 - 01:27
    99% of this board is about helping other board members
    [/b][/quote]

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Plain and simple, why not, more opinions, more ides, more thought, more productive, though I am not sure this will ever happen for obvious reasons...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I thought we already had such a group of decision makers... called Moderators. I think if you threw more people into the mix it would just create more controversy and nothing would ever get done.

I do however like the idea of a &#39;Seniors&#39; group. I think if you&#39;ve been here for a long time and contirbute regularly, you should have special access to a private forum area. And it&#39;s not because I have any problem with any of the newbies, it&#39;s just that there are too many of them, and a lot of them come and go. Wouldn&#39;t it be nice to have a small, friendly forum like this whole board used to be? If nothing else, at least you&#39;d have a forum where people don&#39;t start the same old topics every other day.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@25 March 2004 - 22:53
    I do however like the idea of a &#39;Seniors&#39; group. I think if you&#39;ve been here for a long time and contirbute regularly, you should have special access to a private forum area. And it&#39;s not because I have any problem with any of the newbies, it&#39;s just that there are too many of them, and a lot of them come and go. Wouldn&#39;t it be nice to have a small, friendly forum like this whole board used to be? If nothing else, at least you&#39;d have a forum where people don&#39;t start the same old topics every other day.
    Yuk, more diluted ideas, haven&#39;t we learned anything yet, we must be a community again, as one...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by haxor41789@26 March 2004 - 07:15
    Oh bloody hell - That&#39;s still circulating?

Stay tuned for the next one - "You ain&#39;t a mod so don&#39;t f***ing act like one"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast