Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing New Admin Of Fst!

Site Owner
    Hi everyone, My name is Brian. I am the new Administrator of this forum. I am good firends with Marc (7th element). Marc has been very busy with other project so I have stepped in to take care of his day to day admin duties. I will try to make myself available for any questions, comments or concerns. Everything will continue to run as normal, except for the fact that i will be here quite often.

Let me introduce myself.
    I am a 22 year old Senoir at Rutgers University in NJ studying economics. I run several other sites/forums, this one now being the largest. My background in filesharing is not extremely polished, so I may not sound as filesharing literate as everyone else. I will learn a great deal here and will try my best to make this place as user friendly and active as possible. My AIM name is edbri87, and my msn messenger name is [email protected]. Please don't IM me unless it is very important. Post any comments here.

Thanks
    Brian

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    welcome!
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Hi there

I have a tough task for you.

Convince Marc to bring back our old forum skins

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Welcome Brian. Although 7th kept FST up & running. Which I&#39;m thankful for. I feel 7th was out of touch & unresponsive to forum members wants.
    I hope you&#39;ll heed reasonable changes requested by the majority of members unlike 7th. Thanks & wellcome again.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Site Owner
    I&#39;m in charge of all that now. What were the old forum skins like, and why does everyone like them so much?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Site Owner
    Originally posted by zapjb@27 March 2004 - 03:01
    Welcome Brian. Although 7th kept FST up & running. Which I&#39;m thankful for. I feel 7th was out of touch & unresponsive to forum members wants.
    I hope you&#39;ll heed reasonable changes requested by the majority of members unlike 7th. Thanks & wellcome again.
    I will take everyones suggestions and advice seriously. I am already considering combining a few of the less active topics.

Brian :-)

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    The older skins were much nicer to look at, and actually took up the full screen no matter what resolution was used.

Hopefully somebody has some screenshots of the skins before they were taken away.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Welcome Brian.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@27 March 2004 - 02:05
    The older skins were much nicer to look at, and actually took up the full screen no matter what resolution was used.

Hopefully somebody has some screenshots of the skins before they were taken away.
    We would just like the skins to take up the full screen, not much to ask for. You seem like a nice chap.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    hey brian, nice to meet ya. B)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast