Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quicktime Alternative 1.31

bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Do I need a video codec or something :helpsmile: me pleeze!

Edit: Sorry, wrong place...please move to Codecs General Discussion! Ths

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for mega codec pack full

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I already have videolan which is added to tools as well as klite codec pack 2.20 basic; would the full mega codec pack work better? Im gonna give it a try. Also, do I need to uninstall the basic pack before I install the mega?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    mega codec pack has all the codecs and the quicktime player i belive also

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I remove all other codec pack (quicktime, real, xvid etc) and installed klite mega codec pack 1.00 and im still not getting picture when trying to watch any Quicktime trailer/movie plus avi preview is not working as it was before. What am I doing wrong? Which codec pack(s) do I need? Also, what is the difference between these two:

MEGA CODEC PACK 1.00
    MEGA CODEC PACK 2.24

...I was able to preview a quicktime trailer through videolan but was not getting any sound...oh the madness :helpsmile:

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bootylicious@21 March 2004 - 15:40
    I remove all other codec pack (quicktime, real, xvid etc) and installed klite mega codec pack 1.00 and im still not getting picture when trying to watch any Quicktime trailer/movie plus avi preview is not working as it was before. What am I doing wrong? Which codec pack(s) do I need? Also, what is the difference between these two:

MEGA CODEC PACK 1.00
    MEGA CODEC PACK 2.24

...I was able to preview a quicktime trailer through videolan but was not getting any sound...oh the madness :helpsmile:
    its "mega: codec pack 1.0

and codec pack 2.4.2

mega has more codecs and players in it then the regular codec pack.

did you try to play them in quicktime alternative??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    h1
    Did you try the SLD Codec Pack?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+21 March 2004 - 20:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 21 March 2004 - 20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bootylicious@21 March 2004 - 15:40
    I remove all other codec pack (quicktime, real, xvid etc) and installed klite mega codec pack 1.00 and im still not getting picture when trying to watch any Quicktime trailer/movie plus avi preview is not working as it was before.&nbsp; What am I doing wrong?&nbsp; Which codec pack(s) do I need?&nbsp; Also, what is the difference between these two:

MEGA CODEC PACK 1.00
    MEGA CODEC PACK 2.24

...I was able to preview a quicktime trailer through videolan but was not getting any sound...oh the madness &nbsp; :helpsmile:
    its "mega: codec pack 1.0

and codec pack 2.4.2

mega has more codecs and players in it then the regular codec pack.

did you try to play them in quicktime alternative??[/b][/quote]
    Yes I played the file through quicktime alternative & media player classic and only got sound and no picture.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by haxor41789@22 March 2004 - 00:40
    Did you try the SLD Codec Pack?
    Yes I tried to install the SLD codec pack but was unable to because the link is incorrect. It said something about being the wrong file size; you might wanna double check that link.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast