Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revolutions Torrent

QUOTE:
    [ delphin460 Posted on 26 March 2004 - 01:32
    i downloaded the scream version of mirc its 2 cd's and rocks

its xvid but is only mp3 lame audio but vid quality is great

i dont think you will get the ac3 version on 2 cd's though ]

i just checked and ur right about the audio.the video is very a good xvid but audio is only 154kbps MPEG Layer-3 so i wont waste my time with this one.

QUOTE:
    [ delphin460 Posted on 26 March 2004 - 05:02
    [ btw i got the version u mentioned on mirc also, only took 6 hrs , same thing would have taken 12 hrs on bt ]...........[ um i doubt there are features yet , it aint been released on dvd yet has it ]

im getting the 4.4Gig one now. I believe it is a DVD Release becase its in the format of an image file called m3-cn-tom.img. Its not official release obviouly.its been propbably taken from the studios without permission or something along those lines.
    You can get it from suprnova.org
    This is the one you want:
    Movies_______________>_______________Filesize>Seeds>DLs> Kind>Submitter>Info
    03-10>Matrix 3: Revolutions (dvd with engl... >2048Mb >31 >310 >- >anonymous >imdb

Good luck with it. its a big one.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by delphin460@26 March 2004 - 05:02
    who the hell wants sub titles you cant get rid of lol

get the one you mentioned or the scream one , i go both and they are exactly the same quality

btw i got the version u mentioned on mirc also, only took 6 hrs , same thing would have taken 12 hrs on bt
    i do have mirc. i did try to use it but i didnt get anywhere as im not much of an expert in mirc..can u give me some details on what u did to download ur version coz i'd like to give it a try.
    A basic where to go (weblinks) and how to (quick simple guidance) start download would be really nice. i'd really appreciate this delphin460.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Yeah i know..i left it to dl oevrnite and ut only d/loaded about 30mb.shame really. But the quality is AMAZING. so im gonna keep this downloading.

I dont have DVD-burner..can i extract image file and watch it on my pc with all the menus and stuff? how did u do it?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    @KLResurrectionUser
    I've merged your two threads. Post only one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12