Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N64 Games

Hey I just got a N64 emulator called 1964. Does anyone know where to get any games for this? or any other n64 emulators?

2. Games   -   #2
    TRshady
    Theres loads on emule and suprnova ...
    or check out emumaniacs.com ..... got some there

3. Games   -   #3
    I have 1964 (a n64 emulator) and I was wondering if anyone else had it because i cant get the ocrina of time to work on it plz helP!

4. Games   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I think Project64 is supposed to be the best N64 emu, but I've never heard of 1964 so I could be wrong. None of them work very well on my old 550Mhz P3.

5. Games   -   #5
    TRshady
    A good comp is need .. and any decent emulator will easily play n64 roms straight by going to file>open and selecting it. Even if the rom itself is in a zip in most cases.

Get yourself project 64
    (and whats stopping zelda from working?)

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I've posted this before i dunno whats happend to the thread i think they took it down anyway

The Rom Hustler

Project64 is the way to go mate very clean emulator and is knowen as the best .

Project64

Plugins

This is everything you will need mate hope this helps!!

Joey
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

8. Games   -   #8
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    what r ppls opinions on n64 emus, how do they compare and r they any good?
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    and downloaded a bunch of roms and Project 64 kept stuttering while with 1964, the emulation was smooth.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Monkster

Did you get SP1?&#33;? and are u sure your using a good video driver on the Emulator... Project 64 is 99.9% better then 1964 its a fact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast