Thread: My Epson R300 Printer

Lick My Lovepump
    Been having fun with the new printer. Photos full A4 no boundaries are great, but I've tried CDs now.

Luckily enough my last batch of CD-Rs were printable, so I used the capabilities of my new printer. I must say I'm very impressed. The Max Payne 2 disc I did looks great, going to to do the play list next, then print the covers on some really nice paper.
    Just telling you pirates how nice a piece of gear this R300 is

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@25 March 2004 - 18:04
    Been having fun with the new printer. Photos full A4 no boundaries are great, but I've tried CDs now.

Luckily enough my last batch of CD-Rs were printable, so I used the capabilities of my new printer. I must say I'm very impressed. The Max Payne 2 disc I did looks great, going to to do the play list next, then print the covers on some really nice paper.
    Just telling you pirates how nice a piece of gear this R300 is
    how much was that thing? sounds expensive....

sounds good though! can u take a pic of some of the cds u printed onto, i wanna see what they look like.

edit: This your printer? looks good, and its only $279.99 canadian, i thought it would be like at least 500.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    £120.

The cartridges are £7 for proper Epson and about £3 for some cheaper version. For a while I'll use the actual Epson, in the past I've experienced dodgy ink and broke printers.

My MuVo^2 X-Trainer came at the same time, its damn good, sound quality is great even though I've heard these bundled headphones are crap.

Going to install the DVD burner I also got later, NEC-2500A.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    kool, those cartridges are really cheap! so can u get any pictures of the printed out cds? im interested to see how they look.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    I might bugger around with digital camera drivers later, I'll try.

Got a pretty old foreign camera that, even though it wasn't OEM, didn't come with any driver disc and I'll be damned if XP recognizes it.