Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlish Games:is There A Need?

Poster
    In this post say whether games 4 girls r necessary or not.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Games   -   #2
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    lmao... why not? its not like if they didnt make them it would boost up other games.
    i dont no 2 many girls that play games a lot tho and the ones that do are not into games like barbie or other shit so i do c your point but i think there more for like 3-10 year old whose parents buy there kids rediculously outrages gifts such as video games even tho a young girl isnt going 2 be that involved in it
    tYiA

3. Games   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think there is a market for girls games, there are girly movies so why not?

but just because a game is not specifically for girls doesn't mean they won't play it
    if i was a big, giant game making guy i'd make games accessable to both genders - that's just good marketing
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Games   -   #4
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    it may b good marketing but not good money making
    like i alrdy said, not 2 many girls play games but of the ones i no that do, they dont play girly games, so girly game r sort of pointless or at least not a big money maker
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    i hate pop games which aappeal to girls. only because people tend to rip tweenage girls off (thats the buzzword for beginning of teensi think) and they fall for it eveytimee.. they buy cd singles for rediculous prices, tthen they buy rinngtones for more than the cd. thhen, it seems someon at EA noticed this and these girls end up paying well over £100 for the sims
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@26 March 2004 - 06:47
    it may b good marketing but not good money making
    like i alrdy said, not 2 many girls play games but of the ones i no that do, they dont play girly games, so girly game r sort of pointless or at least not a big money maker
    i thought those Barbie and Olsen Twins games actually make a ton of money...

7. Games   -   #7
    umm im pretty sure gamer girls play all video games just like any other gamer

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@26 March 2004 - 22:09
    umm im pretty sure gamer girls play all video games just like any other gamer
    my friend perfers cs then barbie shit

9. Games   -   #9
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    there was a girl who played dod
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Keikan@26 March 2004 - 17:30
    there was a girl who played dod
    OMG. really? did she have boobs and everything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast