Thread: The Matrix Box Set !

Poster
    Got this little piece of info .....

Eric Matthies Productions are currently working on box set of The Matrix trilogy.

Matrix Box Set

We are currently in development on over one dozen hours of new material for this upcoming collectors edition release. This expanded edition of discs will include detailed documentaries on the philosophy and science behind the Matrix scripts as well as a look at the history of action cinema. EMP is also creating a densely layered documentary package estimated at nine total hours using footage that has not been seen in the other Matrix releases.

Well wot do u guys think !!
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    already got them all on DVD-r

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    This is what I&#39;ve been waiting for, but the only thing is when is it going to be released.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do u guys think the price is going to be? i think probably about 50 to 60 dollars.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Nextime post a image this convesation has no sense

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Well, I didn&#39;t think something like this would come up. But now that "the extended edition of the Matrix trilogy" has been announced, I&#39;ll be among the first ones to lay my hands on that box pack&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>&quot;If we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do. &quot;

-Moribund Mifune</span></span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    I hope it comes with animatrix too and a metallic case, anyways im gonna buy it as soon as it is released

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I hope its only the first movie that all the special features are on....cuz I was planning to re-buy the first movie cuz the quality sucks, but I&#39;ll be pissed if there is a good reason to buy the sequels....damn the WB for milking DVDs like all other companies...especially the Underworld Extended Edition, which was announced like a week when the original DVD was released....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    *Grunt*
    This tril set better be the only one.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by justin89@26 March 2004 - 21:53
    This is what I&#39;ve been waiting for, but the only thing is when is it going to be released.
    I agree with you. I love this movie very much. Even LOTR I also wait for the extended version DVD.