Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pop Sucks

It is true... pop sucks and no-one can argue that it is good or has any use in society at all , pop is manufactured , boy bands suck and girl bands suck it is all jus crap and what annoys me most about this genre is that these people hav a chance to reach global audiences with their 'music' and instead they talk about garbage that noone wants to hear.... but then maybe Im wrong , but I think not!!

2. Music   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    ...ah, the Great Music Debate.
    My answer is: It's how you percieve it.

I'm not a big fan of BoyBands though...
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #3
    Im no fan of any pop .... erm apart from Tatu , who have my greatest respect for being lesbian popstars!!

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Pop music is sh!t in its pure form!
    Pop shouldn't even be called "music".
    It's just a way of making money using people's image, it has nothing to do with music.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    I am gonna have to disagree.
    I would say some or even MOST pop sucks
    but pop is not just about music.
    It can be nice to look at too

6. Music   -   #6
    rriigghtt... now master Yodax has brought in a whole side to the debate (brittney spears and other fit ppl) It has forced me to reconsider my opinion , maybe pop is good to look at (sometimes) but no good to listen to

7. Music   -   #7
    Creeping Death's Avatar Pedant
    umm guys pop just sucks... it really, really sucks... face it... ok, so there are some hot chicks, but theres no denying the fact that the actual music is horrible

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by al_birkett@10 March 2003 - 10:33
    no-one can argue that it is good or has any use in society at all
    sorry dude, but im gonna have to disagree with you there. I think pop music is perfect listening material for 6-9 year olds who dont know any better. it is a great introduction to other types of music, and it is nice and simple too. dont get me wrong, i dont listen to pop music myself, but i did when i was younger and it did me no harm. of course, all this depends on what you perception is off "pop" music, but that is far too taxing for my brain right now

9. Music   -   #9
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I think that musical tastes are slowly changing towards real artists;soon the name pop,as in "popular music", will no longer be accurate. It needs a new name...........
    How about crap! B)

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by namzuf9@10 March 2003 - 20:21
    I think that musical tastes are slowly changing towards real artists;soon the name pop,as in "popular music", will no longer be accurate. It needs a new name...........
    How about crap! B)
    Crap actually it does suits it

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast