Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Self Appreciation Thread!

I got 4 "sam"s in my name hoiw many you got?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+26 March 2004 - 18:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 26 March 2004 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@26 March 2004 - 20:22
    I also make a fantastic slut

You get the SelfEsteem-Slut-Award&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Omg..I don&#39;t know what to say. To receive this awars was a childhood dream. I would like to thank my mum for all the effort she did so I could achieve this. I would like to thank Wouter, Kenneth, Dimitri, Michael, Stijn, Bram, Jesse, Marleen, Pieter V, Pieter L, Sven, Katleen, Stijn P, Gunter, Andreas, Jonathan and all the others I forgot to mention in helping me achieve my goal.

Thanks guys, I love you :&#39

3. Lounge   -   #23
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Skweeky@26 March 2004 - 18:35
    Wouter, Kenneth, Dimitri, Michael, Stijn, Bram, Jesse, Marleen, Pieter V, Pieter L, Sven, Katleen, Stijn P, Gunter, Andreas, Jonathan and all the others I forgot to mention in helping me achieve my goal.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    I should give the list at what i&#39;m not good at it&#39;ll be alot shorter.
    Cause dam it just too good at everything....

1) I&#39;m not good at lying
    2) I&#39;m not good at Computer skills (but gaming though I&#39;m awsome)
    3) I&#39;m not good at hockey (even though i play other sports extremely well)
    4) My overly large ego might need some work too&#33;

Other than these few things, I&#39;m just too good for words.

maybe "good" is to light of a word how about Great, Terrific, Awsome, #1, all this and a box of chocolates, Super,......etc....etc....etc
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123