Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Peezyboy Joined My Forum

i will be speaking to the mods about this situation:

Image Resized
    [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/peerzyboy-myip.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

and you dont evenknow my Ip.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+26 March 2004 - 20:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 26 March 2004 - 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 March 2004 - 19:01

I&#39;m me......You either like me or you don&#39;t
    someone who posts your IP if you join his forum and dn&#39;t agree with him [/b][/quote]
    hope you have a revolving ip sam????

3. Lounge   -   #13
    apart from everyone who saw you post his IP .............and then complained til you changed it

btw - do I need to post a few links to you saying I hacked into you brains last weekedn or are you though?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Wtf?

You still carrying this on from last week? Let it fucking go man.

Jonno, i like to think you and me are get on well but we really need to drop all this shit This goes for peerzy and anyone else who is digging you out. It may be fun at the time but the atmosphere of being all amongst friends is rapidly going.

Guys, if i have offended you then i am sorry, but you gotta know its the truth

Dan

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    What did you expect Peez??

You and your buddy Sam have been hacking into me and winding me up for over a week......you think I&#39;m just gonna sit back and take it?

Fine, report me, like I said, I don&#39;t care

See, you have caused such a chain reaction that cost me friends

You never once attempted to apologise or stop when you could clearly see I was upset.

What would you have done?......You threatened me and my forum, no one threatens me&#33;

They can put me on moderation, they can ban me, I&#39;ve got a revolving IP

And so have you, so I would&#39;nt worry about it

I do actually feel a little bad for doing that and I apologise

But I&#39;m human, you can&#39;t expect to wind me up for a week and I not do anything about it.

@Sam........You cost me more than you know&#33;
    Jonno B)

@Dan......Yes, I like you mate, always have I started a nice thread They kept comming, then they started to threaten me, because I was smiling
    So who&#39;s really in the wrong?
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    agreed - Peersyt only joined uop today adn Jonno posted his IP - fuck that shit - if you wna to join carebears anonmous make sure you got a ghood prsy

7. Lounge   -   #17
    You keep saying how you were tottaly fine with everthing i was doing, im not a mind reader&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why did he join Sam??

To "Spam you out" his words, not mine

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    and you said &#39; go ahead i dont mind&#39; so i thought u were perfecly fine and happy with it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I take it you didn&#39;t read the posts LMAO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast