I just wanted to say something. Nowadays with postcount enabled in the lounge, so many people have been going there just to bable on to get 5 stars, in fact many people that I see (excluding big boab and the like) have more posts in the lounge than anywhere else, and not to mention that the lounge has 200,000+ replys. That is enough replies to give 200 members 5 stars. so my idea is to become a sr. member you must have the following criterea:
1) Your main post % cannot be in the lounge. Many people go there just to gian postcount (I do know that some people truly like it there, and so after very careful inspection they can be deemed sr.Member)
2) you should be helpful in all sections of the board, and make sure that noobies don't break the rules.
3) you should show respect to all members and do not consider yourself higher than someone else just because of your postcount. (Remember: quality is better than quantity)
After you have gotten 1,000+ posts, you will be verified by a moderator who then decides if you should be promoted to sr.Member status. When in sr.Member status, those people who were carefully reviewed and deemed "helpful to the board" will have the following abilities:
1)be able to make polls.
2) may close a topic deemed as "against the rules" of that forum
3) Will have 5 stars and be demmed a sr.Member
4) May be able to pin inportant topics in one section only, depending on what section that you choose to look after (the place where you post the most)
5) Please post what else you think (or is this enough?) that sr. Members should have, (or not have)