Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps3: The Lowdown

Originally posted by destroyerofevil@28 March 2004 - 05:52
    well the only thing i do know is that its discs will probably be the size of a coin.

Why would that happen? Its not the PSP

2. Games   -   #12
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    The ps3 is gonna use a cell? hmm then the ps3 will be alive?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@27 March 2004 - 23:52
    well the only thing i do know is that its discs will probably be the size of a coin.
    i dont know whose feeding you that bullsh*t, but neither console is gonna have disc the size of the cion, i DO know that the Ps3 will be using Blu-Ray technology for disc, they can hold 25 Gig/s on one layer and 50 dual layer. and they are the same size as the regular DVD's are today. i think MS is gonna go the route of High-def DVD's which hold around 19 Gigs

4. Games   -   #14
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    lmao what a low down, but greatfully pitbull has given us the "real" lowdown and if u want more info about the ps3 i highly suggest lookin into info about the cell. as pitbul alrdy briefed us on

and lol buddy, no the ps3 will not b "alive" the cell is just a new processor that is extremly fast
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Pitbul+28 March 2004 - 11:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 28 March 2004 - 11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil@27 March 2004 - 23:52
    i dont know whose feeding you that bullsh*t, but neither console is gonna have disc the size of the cion, i DO know that the Ps3 will be using Blu-Ray technology for disc, they can hold 25 Gig/s on one layer and 50 dual layer. and they are the same size as the regular DVD&#39;s are today. i think MS is gonna go the route of High-def DVD&#39;s which hold around 19 Gigs [/b][/quote]
    And for each,stopping piracy will play a big part.

6. Games   -   #16

TEH topic needs to be deleted

7. Games   -   #17
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    why? i think uve got 2 much anger 2 b express over the internet
    tYiA

8. Games   -   #18
    GRRRR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12