Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps3: The Lowdown

Poster
    Well i read on gamespy that ps3 is due out 2005/2006. R u buying it and if so why? In the 1st place, do u believe gamespy?
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Games   -   #2
    how is that the lowdown???? The ps3 has been projected for 2005/2006 for years.

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@27 March 2004 - 03:08
    Well i read on gamespy that ps3 is due out 2005/2006. R u buying it and if so why? In the 1st place, do u believe gamespy?
    change your topic title, I thoought this was inbfo about the ps3

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@26 March 2004 - 20:08
    well Sony is taking there time and they wont release the Ps3 until its the greatest thing since slice bread. they are using the cell. and they seem very firm on reaching the 1000GFLOP mark for it. so dont be surprize if its later but sony has been on a roll with how fast production of the Cell and the system Memory (Code name :Yellowstone) has been going so it might be out on time. expect ALOT more info at E3 05

7. Games   -   #7
    Expect info about it to be drip-feed this year though.

8. Games   -   #8
    Of course I'll buy it! I'll buy XBox 2, also. I own both PS2 and XBox and love 'em both. PS3 is going to rock. If it's anywhere as revolutionary as PS2 was for the time, it'll be amazing!

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    I don't know about the ps3, I never did buy a ps2. I will definatly buy a Xbox 2 though.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    well the only thing i do know is that its discs will probably be the size of a coin.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast