Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Money You've Ever Won?

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    What is the most money you have ever won on say the lottery, a fruit machine or bingo even?

I once won 75 quid on a lottery scratch card...and that's about it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    25 quid on the puggies

Lost a LOT more than that though :'(
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    a tenner on the lottery

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I couple of years ago I invited my sister and her b/f for a meal, I siad I'd buy all the drink etc, so I went shopping, paid cash for the food and went to get the drink, I handed my card over only for them to hand it back saying I was over my limit

I had £3 in my pocket, I went and bought some backy and 1 scratch card.......I only bloody won £50

Thats the most I ever won, but man......what a cool time to win it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    the best thing i ever won was a broken unboxed easter egg at our old scool easter eggstravaganza.

i did find £200 in a bush onnce but handed it in . it was christmas
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 March 2004 - 18:19
    I couple of years ago I invited my sister and her b/f for a meal, I siad I'd buy all the drink etc, so I went shopping, paid cash for the food and went to get the drink, I handed my card over only for them to hand it back saying I was over my limit

I had £3 in my pocket, I went and bought some backy and 1 scratch card.......I only bloody won £50

Thats the most I ever won, but man......what a cool time to win it

Jonno B)
    damn cool them to win it luck alot bear

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@26 March 2004 - 18:16
    25 quid on the puggies

Lost a LOT more than that though :'(
    I won a lot on fruit machines (usually 50 quid a shot) but have defiently put more in than I have ever won.

Mind you when I worked in The Hogshead Pub I used to do quite well after hours on the fruit machines

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Withcheese+26 March 2004 - 19:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 26 March 2004 - 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@26 March 2004 - 18:16
    25 quid on the puggies

Lost a LOT more than that though :&#39;(
    I won a lot on fruit machines (usually 50 quid a shot) but have defiently put more in than I have ever won.

Mind you when I worked in The Hogshead Pub I used to do quite well after hours on the fruit machines [/b][/quote]
    i had a run about 2 weeks ago where i won the jackpot 3 nights in a row. all went on drink obviously.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+26 March 2004 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 26 March 2004 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@26 March 2004 - 19:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @26 March 2004 - 18:16
    25 quid on the puggies

Lost a LOT more than that though :&#39;(

Mind you when I worked in The Hogshead Pub I used to do quite well after hours on the fruit machines

i had a run about 2 weeks ago where i won the jackpot 3 nights in a row. all went on drink obviously.
    [/quote]
    sure ya did
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    just 5 grand on a scratch ticket......it&#39;s was my first one too.
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast