Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Anti Spam- Is It Doing Any Good For The Forum?

Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+27 March 2004 - 18:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 27 March 2004 - 18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@27 March 2004 - 18:40
    One rabbit&#39;s nit-picking is another man&#39;s (typo?) search for accuracy in a world gone lax.

Looks like you&#39;re on the right track.

You go girl&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Ah, someone who doesn&#39;t agree with you must have their head up their own arse. Now I see, thanks for keeping me right old bean, very kind of you. It was you who discussed the "right man" some time again, was it not.

What typo ?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    *Grunt*
    AS just means you have to wait longer

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Certainly you can appreciate that the picture is meant to reflect the process of "introspection". Quite a noble process, and there you go using this vulgar "head up arse" tripe.

Would it be at all possible for you to post in a bit more civilized manner?

It was you who discussed the "right man" some time again, was it not.
    Is this a quote from Jabberwocky or do I need a Scottish/English translator?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@27 March 2004 - 19:26
    Certainly you can appreciate that the picture is meant to reflect the process of "introspection". Quite a noble process, and there you go using this vulgar "head up arse" tripe.
    Now that&#39;s being disingenuous, very unlike you sir.

I am shocked and hurt.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Awww, me so sorry. Let me wrap you up in your security blanket. Feel better now, sweetie?
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.cscape.net/kaylee/images/12Month/blanket.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Come to Mommy

YOI think I need a drink after all thisGI.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@27 March 2004 - 19:40
    Awww, me so sorry. Let me wrap you up in your security blanket. Feel better now, sweetie?
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.cscape.net/kaylee/images/...anket.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.cscape.net/kaylee/images/12Month/blanket.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

Come to Mommy

YOI think I need a drink after all thisGI.
    Thanks again nurse, I needed that. A nice wee cuddle. Can I just say you look Fan-tastic today

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345