Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ive Been Here For So Long...

Poster
    yeah ive sorta left too, post here every month and then, but only one or two

it all started with 7th....

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by djweiser@11 April 2004 - 03:42
    I have to agree, the original purpose of this board has been lost.

The original owners are no longer here, the original board members have left. The board has become to commerical.

However i think the board is still alot of fun, and allthough alot of bullshit is posted - it tends to only be in the lounge. Which is ok.

So overall this board i think still has a preety good overall rating..

Just my 20p worth

*cough*

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well i don't quite agree, a lot of old timers are still here i guess but as in real life sometimes people do move on towards other things

The board is a community with people from all over the world with different issues and problems. Life related as pc related. The general bonding is p2p and was kazaalite. We still can talk about all this over here. The board changes well gues that's a normal process as irl too. You gotta flow with the times. Things do change...

It's just up to us all to find the best way to keep the board interesting enough for all, the admin and mods are in for the changes. It's just that some changes need a little time to blend in nicely B) And we never can please evereyone

Infamous have a good trip

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Hell if this keeps up I'll be an "Old timer" in no time. that wuld be sad....

I have alluded to this all happenin about the same time that Klite got pulled from everywhere cuz of Sharman...and perhaps this is now some type of RIAA honeypot forum...especially due to the fact that almost all of the known insiders have fled..and new peeps that we didnt even know were given control..and all of a sudden the forum has tried to go from a spit in the facce of certain legal copyright laws to some type of commercial anti-copyrite infringement all above board legal type enterprise.

of course there might not be anything to any of this...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123