Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Happened?

Poster
    the bad bad red button

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@27 March 2004 - 08:42
    @rookiecrd1---Those websites in your link... i think there advertising...your not alowed to advertise here.......i'll have to report you.....

Don't band me......
    @peerzyboy, what do you know about the rules?

9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+27 March 2004 - 14:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 27 March 2004 - 14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@27 March 2004 - 08:42
    @rookiecrd1---Those websites in your link... i think there advertising...your not alowed to advertise here.......i&#39;ll have to report you.....

Don&#39;t band me......
    @peerzyboy, what do you know about the rules?

9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.
    [/b][/quote]
    Dammit&#33; I will catch him out though&#33; it will be my duty till te day i die or brian dies to catch him breaking the rules&#33;
    You&#39;ve ,ade a very bad enemy here Brian.....

pleasese im being force to do this....don&#39;t ban me.....

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    phew..
    i thought it was ma fault

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I was already suffering withdrawal symptoms...lol

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    @Brian - Why not post a picture of yourself.....would help i think....then more people could relate to you

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Whats a DDOS Attack?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@27 March 2004 - 15:05
    Whats a DDOS Attack?
    distributed denial-of-service attack

On the Internet, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a multitude of compromised systems attack a single target, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.

A hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) begins a DDoS attack by exploiting a vulnerability in one computer system and making it the DDoS "master." It is from the master system that the intruder identifies and communicates with other systems that can be compromised. The intruder loads cracking tools available on the Internet on multiple -- sometimes thousands of -- compromised systems. With a single command, the intruder instructs the controlled machines to launch one of many flood attacks against a specified target. The inundation of packets to the target causes a denial of service.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Retired
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@27 March 2004 - 15:05
    Whats a DDOS Attack?
    A Distrubuted Denial of Service Attack (DDOS) is when mallicous code existing on a number of machines (often passed to that machine as a virus or trojan) is instructed to send misformed packets to an IP or set of IPs.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Thanx for explanantion

I guess someoine got his kicks for pullling that.

I dont get the point of doing here though.

Why not doit somewhere where it has a meaning?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast