Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas ... Project .. Help

TRshady
    Hey all ....
    Some of you may know I own TRshady.com and although being used as a personal site before, it is now .. well, check it out for yaself, tis nothing.

So, as I have this spare hosting ... Im wondering if any of you would want to start a new site with me with would benefit members here in anyway. It has to be legal, but hosting isn't a problem, and any suggestions are welcome!

Maybe a cd cover site? ..... music site? ... just post ideas for meh please and whether or not you would wanna help out ....

Cheers B)

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    hosting wouldn't be any trouble either, i got 5 100 MB,php,MySQL,unlimited transfer and no ads free accounts B)

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    BANNED
    Im bored i can do it and ps no advertising

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Originally posted by CoolMac@27 March 2004 - 17:12
    hosting wouldn't be any trouble either, i got 5 100 MB,php,MySQL,unlimited transfer and no ads  free accounts  B)
    What the host?? I use the brazilian host but his small quantity of space (400 MB) and small quatity of transfer (4GB) and I pay highly priced.... My host support php, cgi and mySQL...

It's very necessary support php and mySQL because I programm in this languages

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    TRshady
    Think people have got me wrong here ...
    I have hosting, with php, mysql, ftp, pop3 mails etc ...

I was saying how I own TRshady.com .... and was wondering if anyone would like to start a new site with me? .... I have no idea what kinda site, so was also hoping for suggestions on what kinda site you would like to see and whether or not you'd like to be part of the 'team'.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by TRshady@27 March 2004 - 19:58
    Think people have got me wrong here ...
    I have hosting, with php, mysql, ftp, pop3 mails etc ...

I was saying how I own TRshady.com .... and was wondering if anyone would like to start a new site with me? .... I have no idea what kinda site, so was also hoping for suggestions on what kinda site you would like to see and whether or not you'd like to be part of the 'team'.
    A music site i got plenty music

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    TRshady
    Has to be legal though .. and could you be more specific please?
    music download site, news & reviews, musid community etc ........

Or anyone else has other ideas for a site .. and whether or not they would like to work on it with me .....

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    h1
    Sell it, I'm sure many people would want that domain.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    TRshady
    k people .. been talking to certain people ... cdcovers.trshady.com is coming within the next few hours. Would anyone like to work on the site? ....

Its going to be a gallery .. so the 'work' would only be finding and uploading pictures. If not dont worry .. but im sure it would help few of you out there ....

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    TRshady
    Cdcovers.trshady.com

Well on its way .. suggestions for what sections would be nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast