Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaamate 2.02

UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Don't know if anyone has tried this crap yet from Olivia Corporation. DON'T!!!

After I downloaded it from Download.com...my desktop started fluttering, so
    needless to say it went bye-bye. I even entered a thumbs down rating on Download.com for all to read.

Embedded in the program was 27 Adware/spyware components, a browser
    helper (BHO.gen), and a trojan keylogger component.

Sincerly UcanRock2

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    we can use this program for testing adaware
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    [sarcasm]
    Download.com serving adware/spyware infested content. Never...
    [/sarcasm]
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by 4th gen@27 March 2004 - 15:55
    Well...go to download.com and download it, and run Ad-aware for yourself. I&#39;ll even give you the URL for Ad-aware & Spybot:

http://www.lavasoft.com (Ad-aware) http://security.kolla.de/ ( Spybot S&D)

Run it...then run your anti-virus program, and last but not least run Spybot S&D.

You&#39;ll find out what it has.

Sincerly...UcanRock2

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by UcanRock2+27 March 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 &#064; 27 March 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@27 March 2004 - 15:55
    Well...go to download.com and download it, and run Ad-aware for yourself. I&#39;ll even give you the URL for Ad-aware & Spybot:

http://www.lavasoft.com (Ad-aware) http://security.kolla.de/ ( Spybot S&D)

Run it...then run your anti-virus program, and last but not least run Spybot S&D.

You&#39;ll find out what it has.

Sincerly...UcanRock2 [/b][/quote]

Not my use of sarcasm tags above...

I know that download.com serve spyware on a plate, I was agreeing with you...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen@27 March 2004 - 16:06
    I know that download.com serve spyware on a plate, I was agreeing with you...
    I Know oops:

Never seen your sarcasm... it looked like this [sarcasm]

Sincerly...UcanRock2

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by http://download.com.com/3000&#045;2381&#045;10...&#045;0&#045;1
    Editor&#39;s note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software&#39;s installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options. For more information, read Download.com&#39;s guide to adware.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by NightStalker@27 March 2004 - 17:15
    Editor&#39;s note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software&#39;s installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options. For more information, read Download.com&#39;s guide to adware.

I downloaded it the day it came on Download.com...I had it uninstalled, my PC cleaned up, and my review sent before the editors note. It would be like downloading KMD, and bitching about spyware...even after reading the "Editors Note".

Thanks for the info anyway.

Sincerly...UcanRock2

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Download.com is the worst software site on the net.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 March 2004 - 16:57
    Download.com is the worst software site on the net.
    Wonder what you think is a better one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast