Thread: Anyone Burn And Sell Ps2 Dvd Backups?

Site Owner
    Hey, Anyone here burn and then sell PS2 backups for a reasonable price? I could use your services?

Brian :-)

2. Games   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    right
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    Get yourself a modchip, DVD burner and phatpipe connection, and you're off. IRC and Suprnova have lots of nice PS2 "backups."

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@27 March 2004 - 18:47
    Hey, Anyone here burn and then sell PS2 backups for a reasonable price? I could use your services?

Selling of downloaded games is wrong in my eyes, if a friend wants a game or a movie i have i'll ask for the ammount of discs it will need and then use them that way i don't make a profit and my friend doesn't lose money. Its like the code in my eyes i spose, i would never sell a game, unless its a real copy.

like Mad cat said its not that hard to do, you would save more money investing in a £30 mod chip, a £60 dvd burned and if you have broadband then your fine. DVD discs are very cheap on Ebuyer and with the help of Suprnova (see link in sig) and ISO hunt (also in sig) you can download a 3.5gb PS2 game in roughly about 2 days, burning takes a matter of 20minutes and then over the long run you will save yourself alot of money rather than buying them off of people.

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@27 March 2004 - 18:47

This thread just encourages spam

6. Games   -   #6
    muchspl2
    you encourage spam

and agree with peerzyboy 110%

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I think if you search on google you can find some sites that do it.

8. Games   -   #8
    go into the asian part of your city there should be tons of stores selling them at $3-$9 (depends on how many discs)

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    wasnt admin suppose to be against this type of thing....making profits of piracy?