Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To Clear A Few Things Up

7th the topic title says '' To Clear A Few Things Up'' you didn't cleared anything, the others members spammed your topic like you see.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
    7th the topic title says '' To Clear A Few Things Up'' you didn't cleared anything, the others members spammed your topic like you see.
    that is true, sort of, and btw why are 7th and rookie never on at the same time?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
    Did you actually READ the first post?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Ex-member
    What I don't understand is that if people are constantly bitching and whining about how they think this board is a big conspiracy....

... why don't they just piss off?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@28 March 2004 - 18:09
    What I don't understand is that if people are constantly bitching and whining about how they think this board is a big conspiracy....

... why don't they just piss off?
    Wouldnt it be boring if you could understand everything in life?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Site Owner
    I agree. The funny thing is that people say this board is a conspiracy but never say what the conspiracy is.

Oh gee, 7th is never on at the same time as I am. 7th has barely been on at all in the last 3 days and is usually online probably when I am sleeping. I live in the US and he lives in Europe. Quit trying to come up with some huge conspiracy uncovering. Its not going to work

Brian

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    h1
    I'm not going to post shit here, I said what I did based on what I know. I didn't even come and start shit here ATM because I didn't believe myself if all of it was true. SH didn't comment because it was 3 AM for him ATM.

@7th:
    If you think I'm pissed because you released that POS spam script I feel for you. If you really thought I intended to sell that 1-minute masterpiece I feel for you even more. Like I.am said, jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers doesn't help.

BTW, try CAPTCHA or something.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by bulio+28 March 2004 - 16:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bulio @ 28 March 2004 - 16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
    7th the topic title says &#39;&#39; To Clear A Few Things Up&#39;&#39; you didn&#39;t cleared anything, the others members spammed your topic like you see.
    that is true, sort of, and btw why are 7th and rookie never on at the same time? [/b][/quote]
    Two people appearing online at the same time doesn&#39;t prove anything...any one person with two (or more) accounts can be shown online at the same time (just on different browsers)
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    man this board is getting worse as time passes ugh&#33;

Originally posted by rookiecrd1@28 March 2004 - 13:13
    I agree.&nbsp; The funny thing is that people say this board is a conspiracy but never say what the conspiracy is.&nbsp;

Oh gee, 7th is never on at the same time as I am.&nbsp; 7th has barely been on at all in the last 3 days and is usually online probably when I am sleeping.&nbsp; I live in the US and he lives in Europe.&nbsp; Quit trying to come up with some huge conspiracy uncovering.&nbsp; Its not going to work

Brian
    heres the conspiracy:

there is an effort by the admins to kill this forum because of how overcrowded it became... this is becoming too much to handle for the admins and everyone knows it. soon, when everyone tries to access this forum, we will see a 404 (or even a 403 ) denying us access to the dead (or blocked) site...

there.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by 7thElement@28 March 2004 - 16:23

just to clear a few things up since I found a funny post in the lounge:

The idea was to keep the changes secret cause I knew people would not like a new admin - so we decided that brian should post under my name until a month is over (just to show you that nothing changed even if there is a new admin)

After a few posts we decided to tell you the truth cause brian has another "style" so nobody would buy it anyway... so we just created a new nick for him and that&#39;s it.

Did everyone skip over these parts of the post???

Great, thanx for telling us the changes 7th, it doesn&#39;t make much difference to me as I hardly post here anymore... but I find it a bit disconcerting that you were prepared to keep it a secret and let someone else post under your name..... kinda like pulling the wool over our eyes...

and you wonder why there are conspiracy theories abound...
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast