Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Not Responding

hey, when i try to run kazaa, for some reason the frame loads up, and the the whole problem just freezes. why? how do i fix this??

thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    It would help to post your systems specs, and other information that might be useful.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Chich@28 March 2004 - 05:57
    hey, when i try to run kazaa, for some reason the frame loads up, and the the whole problem just freezes. why? how do i fix this??

thanks
    reboot make sure filer is letting klite out. if its still happening then

empty your shared folder to a temp folder. start klite and tell me if this is still happening

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    h1
    Move your DB folder (C:\Documents and Settiongs\[your username]\Application Data\Kazaa Lite\db) somewhere else and try again.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by haxor41789@28 March 2004 - 15:03
    Move your DB folder (C:\Documents and Settiongs\[your username]\Application Data\Kazaa Lite\db) somewhere else and try again.
    lol haxor check for a corrupt file first then if thats not it move to the dbfolder, most of the time its the corrupt file its like 60%corrupt file 40%db folder

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    h1
    I like those odds very much.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    roflmao

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I'm having the same issue as Chich. The program was working just fine not a week ago, but then all of a sudden everytime I try to start it the frame of the program loads up but then stops. Like i can still see the desktop where the webpage would be in klite. I dont know what it is! I've tried reinstalling tons of times, with different versions, and even tried klite ressurection and it still freezes. I've run spybot, and ad-aware, but to no avail. I've tried moving the db folder, and emptying out the shared folder, but it still freezes. I just dont understand why all of a sudden it doesnt work when it did a couple of days ago? I recently installed new logitech wireless keyboard and mouse drivers, but i uninstalled those thinking that was it, but nothing. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! :helpsmile:

My specs are:
    p4 2.4 @ 2.7
    512MB pc2100 ddr ram
    120gig hd
    abit bd7-II mobo
    nvidia gforce 4 ti 4200
    windows xp pro with sp 1

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    where did you find your db folder?? and what did you do with it??

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I found it in the c:\documentsandsettings\*username*\application data\kazaa lite\db

I did that for all users, made sure there were no folders left behind in program files either.

I just took them out for one try but that still didnt work, even after deleting all that i could find (i did a folder search on my comp) and restarting then reinstalling kazaa lite 2.4.3 it still freezes when it loads and doesnt respond.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast