Thread: Virus Problem

seeing that every program you try to download these days is full of viruses on kazaa does the the file thats deleted that has the virus does it get replaced or does it it end up missing from the downloading zipped file

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    cat got your tongues

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    try using periods, commas, question marks, etc. in your posts. when most people read something like that and ant understand it they dont want to post, that or they have no idea what to post.

anyway, when your downloading from kazaa and the file has a virus your antivirus program will detect it has a virus usually before it has finished downloading. it puts the file into its quarentine and will usually display a message. in kazaa it will say failed for its status. basically with your antivirus running you cant even download an infected file to get it to run.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@28 March 2004 - 15:07
    seeing that every program you try to download these days is full of viruses on kazaa does the the file thats deleted that has the virus does it get replaced or does it it end up missing from the downloading zipped file
    I can't understand you at all

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    erm.. if you mean that your virus scanner has picked up a virus in one of your downloads and has deleted/quarantined it does the archive get destroyed or does the individual file.

well my virus scanner destroys the lot and i bet all the others do as well.

if you mean something else then explain it a bit clearer.