Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Cinemas

BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@28 March 2004 - 22:10
    all the times ive been to the british cinemas ive never once heard any one clap or cheering. However I have had sat next to two girls who wouldnt shut up during LOTR 2, but thats it as negativity is.
    try watchin a movie with my nipper mate,he never stops laughin man,

u cant hear the movie you fell like knockin him out.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Gutter+29 March 2004 - 05:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 29 March 2004 - 05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DeanO@28 March 2004 - 13:29
    Ive also just downloaded Dawn Of The Dead.

i watched Jackass The Movie in a cinema out there and the audiance clapped nd cheered after every stunt...i thought it was just a one off crowd.

But im watching Dawn of The Dead...and the audiance are clapping and cheering at every oppertunity.
    If you happen to have downloaded the same version I did
    ([tmd]dawn.of.the.dead.2004.(ftf).cam.)
    at the point in the movie where the cop is getting shot at by the other survivors (before the mall) someone in the audience actually cracks a joke, and the audience laughs at it...

WTF&#33;

If i was in the back of that theater I would pelt every cent of change I had at that guys head.
    Try it it&#39;s great fun&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yea dude i remember that bit...as soon as everyone stopped laughing i would have just shouted out "COCK" between the silence

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+29 March 2004 - 12:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 29 March 2004 - 12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@28 March 2004 - 22:10
    all the times ive been to the british cinemas ive never once heard any one clap or cheering. However I have had sat next to two girls who wouldnt shut up during LOTR 2, but thats it as negativity is.
    he never stops laughin man [/b][/quote]
    i feel sorry for present/future partners

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    cockboy's Avatar Poster
    Bloody Americans, I hope that they are&#39;nt all like that.
    Would piss me right off, having paid too watch a film and them friggers laugh all through.
    Maybe it was nervous laughter, afraid of the dark perhaps?
    Scared that a hand will grab your leg and pull you under the chair?
    Dont worry, Zombies only unlive in films and some islands in the Pacific Ocean.
    Oh, and some are to be found in lakes, oasis&#39;s, sewers, library&#39;s, cemetaries, cinema&#39;s, etc.
    Pretty much worldwide then.
    Most people are zombies , IMO

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Gutter+29 March 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 29 March 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DeanO@28 March 2004 - 13:29
    Ive also just downloaded Dawn Of The Dead.

i watched Jackass The Movie in a cinema out there and the audiance clapped nd cheered after every stunt...i thought it was just a one off crowd.

But im watching Dawn of The Dead...and the audiance are clapping and cheering at every oppertunity.
    If you happen to have downloaded the same version I did
    ([tmd]dawn.of.the.dead.2004.(ftf).cam.)
    at the point in the movie where the cop is getting shot at by the other survivors (before the mall) someone in the audience actually cracks a joke, and the audience laughs at it...

WTF&#33;

If i was in the back of that theater I would pelt every cent of change I had at that guys head.
    Try it it&#39;s great fun&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah got the same version, just finished watching it and the ending sucked majorly, other than that i enjoyed all the clapin and stuff, lol some ppl even had their cell phones on during the movie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    i was watching the last samarai and all these wigger kids were there and when they were fighting one of em went "G UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
    yeah.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by bkdvnyc@30 March 2004 - 19:03
    i was watching the last samarai and all these wigger kids were there and when they were fighting one of em went "G UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"

everytime someone got up , i shouted stfu&#33; and sit down&#33;

felt like being there

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by bkdvnyc@30 March 2004 - 23:03
    Christ if i ever feel like breaking face&#39;s i think i should go back to an American Cinema.

Im Hypercritical when it comes to things that i really despise.

Like Wigga Kids.(Trendys/Townies/Rude Boys/Chaves..etc etc)
    I hate Gangsta Rap and how these Wigga Kids take it on as a trend, how stupid they look and sound when encounterd.
    I hate Drum n Bass, Club and all that Electronic crap thats talentless...All these things that breed Wigga Kids.(Trendys/Townies/Rude Boys/Chaves..etc etc)

If i happen to have been in the cinema at that time (i know it wud be wrong to) but i would have stood up, pointed at the kid and plainly said
    "Stop trying to be something your not *points to door* and leave while you still have a small piece of Dignity.
    obvioulsy because hes disturbed my viewing of the film and also that he screamed out "G UNIIIIT".....*sighs* do they realise how stupid and just...embaressing they look and sound.

urgh im on a Wigga Insulting mood now
    (Trendys/Townies/Rude Boys/Chaves..etc etc)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123